Greenbrier Real Estate & Appraisals, Inc. completes hundreds of residential and commercial appraisals every year.
We are capable of handling conventional and FHA mortgage lending assignments and have performed appraisals for numerous lending institutions, governmental agencies, law firms, and private individuals.
Greenbrier Real Estate has a staff of experienced, certified appraisers who have expert knowledge of real estate appraising throughout Hampton Roads. We are approved by numerous national and local lenders and are well-respected within the real estate community for our fast, courteous service and appraisal expertise.
- Henry T. Thrasher, GAA, GRI, SRA – Certified General Appraiser (VA & NC) with 40 years in the business
- Spencer C. Bass – Certified Residential Appraiser (VA) with over 15 years of experience.
- Brian Conley – Licensed Trainee
Every appraisal is prepared in accordance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as developed and modified from time to time by the Appraisal Standards Board of the Appraisal Foundation. We also follow the rules and regulations set forth by the Code of Professional Ethics of the Appraisal Institute.
Fast, responsive service for all your real estate appraisal needs:
- Virginia and North Carolina licensed appraisal services
- Residential and commercial appraisals
- Residential appraisals are usually completed within one to two days after inspection; rush service is available
- Approved by all numerous national, local lenders, and appraisals management companies
- Competitive fees
- Electronic, EDI and AI Ready delivery capable
- FHA approved
- All major credit cards accepted
Our appraiser’s are familiar with generally every form of real estate appraising including FHA, VA, conventional, single family homes, condominiums, townhouses, historic homes, multi-family homes, apartment buildings, bank owned properties, farms, vacant land, commercial, industrial, offices, shopping centers, churches, review appraisals, relocation, divorce property settlement, estates, inheritance, retrospective valuations, assessment disputes, condemnation, expert witness testimony, lease analyses, etc.